Used for medium weight, industrial part applications. This conveyor is ideally suited for most industrial applications to move parts from under the machine or transition from another conveyor and elevate up to another piece of equipment or discharge for inspection or assembly. The angle of incline is adjustable 20 to 60 degrees for elevation changes. The fully welded frame construction of this model produces a solid square frame suitable for industrial use.
Exclusive Series Features:
- Frame: Formed C-channel steel frame with welded cross members
- Castings: Supports bearings and pulleys, featuring a unique design for easy service and belt tracking adjustments
- Cleated Belt: Standard polyurethane belts with either 20, 30, 40, 50 or 60 mm tall cleats.
- Pulleys: Feature a machined trapezoidal crowned on head and tail with v-guide groove for increased tracking.
- Hole Patterns: Pre-punched pattern on bottom of frame for repositioning leg supports along the frame length
- Warranty: Five year limited
- Frame: 3.5" height, 13 gauge welded C channel steel frame fabricated with welded steel tubular cross members, standard steel slider bed for support. Incline frame section is adjustable up to 60 degrees
- Belt Widths: 6″ to 48″ on 2" increments (standard)
- Length: 4.5' to 25' on 6" increments (standard)
- Drive: Located at either end.
- Pulley: 3″ drive and idle pulleys are both machined with trapezoidal crowns, shafts are 5/8″ diameter and bearings are sealed self-aligning type, no lubrication required. Drive pulley is fully lagged
- Take-up Assembly: Allows for 2.5" of take-up of belt adjustment
- Color: Light Grey (RAL# 7035) Powder coated industrial finish (other colors available as options)
- Frame: Stainless steel in place of powder coated steel.
- Drive Motor Location: Motor locations for special elevation requirements or functions.
- Variable speed drives: AC variable speed drive packages for different input voltages.
- Belts: Wide selection of various belt materials, cleat heights, and spacing.
- Cleated Belt: Standard polyurethane belts with either 20, 30, 40,50 or 60 mm tall cleats.
- Reversing Packages: Automatic process reversing.
- Indexing Packages: Automatic belt indexing.
- Side rails: Alternative side rail height and materials.
- Covers for Top of Conveyors: Polycarbonate & stainless steel covers.
- Covers for Bottom of Conveyors: Bottom covers- painted steel and stainless steel.
- Conditioning Units: Ambient air blowers and chilled water fed cooling blowers.
- Supports: Various telescoping legs, steel constructed with adjustable heights available.
Contact our Customer Service Team at 800-435-6979