Used for most industrial applications. Ideally suited for industrial part applications and general-purpose conveying. The fully welded construction of this model produces a solid square frame suitable for most industrial uses.
Exclusive Series Features:
- Frame: Formed C-channel steel frame with welded cross members
- Castings: Supports bearings and pulleys, featuring a unique design for easy service and belt tracking adjustments
- Pulleys: Feature a machined trapezoidal crowned on head and tail which provides increased tracking signal. 5/8" shaft with sealed ball bearings.
- Hole Patterns: Pre-punched pattern on bottom of frame for repositioning leg supports along the frame length
- Warranty: Five year limited
- Frame: 3.5" height, 13 gauge welded C channel steel frame fabricated with welded steel tubular cross members, standard steel slider bed for support.
- Belt Widths: 6" to 48" on 2" increments (standard)
- Length: 3' to 40' on 6" increments (standard)
- Drive: Located at any one of the four corners, dependent upon length and application.
- Pulley: 3" diameter drive and idle pulleys are both machined with trapezoidal crowns, shafts are 5/8" diameter and bearings are sealed self-aligning type. No lubrication is required.
- Take-up Assembly: Allows for 2.5" of take-up of belt adjustment.
- Color: Light Grey (RAL# 7035) Powder coated industrial finish (other colors available as options)
- Frame: Stainless steel in place of powder coated steel.
- Casters: Two-way, toe locking swivel casters with 4" diameter polyurethane wheels.
- Variable speed drives: AC variable speed drive packages for different input voltages.
- Belts: Wide selection of various belt materials and surface textures.
- Reversing Packages: Automatic processing reversing control packages.
- Indexing Packages: Automatic belt indexing packages.
- Side Rails: Alternative side rail height and materials.
- Covers for Top of Conveyors: Polycarbonate & stainless steel covers.
- Covers for Bottom of Conveyors: Bottom covers - painted steel & stainless steel.
- Conditioning Units: Ambient air blowers and chilled water fed cooling blowers.
- Side Rail Overlaps: Recessed belt edges, .335" per side, provide tight belt to rail tolerance.
- Supports: Various telescoping legs, steel constructed with adjustable heights available.
Contact our Customer Service Team at 800-435-6979