The LPA2 Series conveyor can be combined with many of our other products!
The LPA2 Series belt conveyor is suitable for light weight part applications. This design can be used in conjunction with MAC's exclusive Quick Change mounting packages or can be used in aisle based on the floor applications.
Exclusive Series Features:
- Frame: Extruded aluminum frame with extruded cross member and stainless slider bed Take-up
- Assemblies: Unique and innovative take up design for tracking adjustments and quick belt changes
- Belt Tension: Located at take-up end, makes fine tuning changes simple
- Pulleys: Sealed ball bearings
- Frame Sizes: 2.312" (standard), and 1.875" (optional)
- Exterior T-Slots: Allow for mounting of additional modular components
- Warranty: Five year limited
- Frame: 2.312" frame height, extrudes aluminum, with extruded cross member and stainless slider bed plate. Optional frame height of 1.875" - allows belt to be higher as a standard
- Side Rails: Frame is 1/4" taller than belt surface as a standard
- Belt Widths: 3", 4" to 20" on 2" increments (standard)
- Length: 2' to 8' on 6" increments (standard)
- Drive: Located at any one of the four corners, dependent upon length and application.
- Pulley: 1.375" drive and idle pulleys are both machined with trapezoidal crowns, shafts are 5/8" diameter and bearings are sealed self-aligning type, ball bearings
- Take-up Assembly: Allows for 1" of take-up of belt adjustment
- Supports: Various extruded leg styles with adjustable heights available
Contact our Customer Service Team at 800-435-6979