The "Small Frame Aluminum" belt conveyor series is a profile that is used for industrial part applications, where cleanliness and appearance are important. This conveyor is ideally suited for general purpose parts. The models superior construction produces a solid square frame for industrial use.
Exclusive Series Features:
- Frame: Extruded aluminum frame, 6061 aluminum with T5 temper, clear anodized
- Cross Members: Steel cross members for exceptional torsional rigidity
- Casting: Supports bearings and pulleys featuring a Unique take-up design tracking adjustments at the four corners
- Side Rail Overlap: Recessed belt edges - .375" per side
- Pulleys: Feature a machine trapezoidal crown on head and tail, which provides increase tracking signal
- Bearing Assembly: Set in castings with covers, no exposed rotating parts
- Slider Bed: Standard with soft drop zone optional.
- Warranty: Five year limited
- Frame: 2.63" extruded frame with welded steel tubular cross members, standard stainless steel slider bed for full belt support.
- Belt Widths: 6" to 48" on 2" increments (standard)
- Length: 2' to 24' on 6" increments (standard)
- Drive: Located at any one of the four corners, dependent upon length and application.
- Pulley: 2.125" Drive and idle pulleys are both machines with trapezoidal crowns, shafts are 3/4" diameter and bearings are sealed self-aligning type
- Take-up Assembly: Allows for 2.5" of take-up of belt adjustment
- Casters: Two-way, toe locking swivel casters with 4" diameter polyurethane wheels.
- Variable speed drives: AC variable speed drive packages for different input voltages.
- Belts: Wide selection of various belt materials and surface textures.
- Reversing Packages: Automatic processing reversing control packages.
- Indexing Packages: Automatic belt indexing packages.
- Side Rails: Side rail height and materials.
- Covers for Top of Conveyors: Polycarbonate & stainless steel covers.
- Covers for Bottom of Conveyors: Bottom covers - painted steel & stainless steel.
- Conditioning Units: Ambient air blowers and chilled water fed cooling blowers.
- Supports: Extruded aluminum construction legs with adjustable heights available
Contact our Customer Service Team at 800-435-6979